Monday, January 11, 2010

Legal, or Time For Me

I failed my loser driving test again, but this time it was worse, because, lol, it was the second time. Anyway, I went with Chong, Gabby and Abi, and they all passed except me, and in Gabby's car (we were going for lunch), her mum was asking in Chinese:

"So you all pass lah?"
*Silence*
Then Gabby said:"Everyone except Nigel lah."

Whopee! Anyway, Saturday was pretty good, went out with ma daddy, and Kim was invited to come :D Dad let me drive his Pajero around the empty lot near Shan Tao, and some bleeding (not literally) kids came there and were watching me drive, and they started cycling around (not near me of course), and I'm pretty sure they were mocking me.

So then I asked Dad, "Hey, can I drive home daddeh?"
Dad:NO!
Me: Aww come on, I won't kil us both.
Dad: Well, okay, but drive really slow.

So I drove home (Really slow), and those stupid kids in their bicycles purposely rode alongside me awhile then they overtook me. And my dad being my dad just laughed along with them, so I revved the engine up to show I meant business and they ran away.

After that went to ma dad's station in some far away land, then we went to his house, then we went to City Mall.

After that went to church, but before I did I went to a spot where I listened to music and watched the sun set. Yes, that spot brings back memories.

Then at church did church stuff, and after church me and Nick were partay-ing to the awesome beats of United States of Pop 2009: Blame It On The Pop. AWESOME.

Supper was fun. THE END

Then it was my birthday, lol.

Sunday was excellent in a way. Thanks to a little crab. Nights are supposed to be for sleeping, though.

Hmm. I HOPE I PASS MY THEORY TEST.

No comments: