Friday, January 8, 2010

It's Over There, or Meet Me Halfway


I don't know how to keep telling people where my new school is.

Everyone(E):Where is your new school?
Me:Hilltop.
E: Oh, you mean Unitar (70% of people say this).
Me: No. It's near Unitar.
E:...

So this post is just to explain where on earth (or in Hilltop) my school is.

See that? Oh alright, maybe you can't, maybe you recognise this place. It's that place where people always go to eat noodles and nonsense. OKAY FINE.


Okay, maybe it's not that clear, but THERE, that's where my new school is. I report there before 9 every week day and go home at 12.

IN YOUR FACE HAH! And I can wear whatever I like and it's freezing cold.

This is my classroom.

I'm taking this picture from my seat. I know it's very very very small, but there's only 7 people in class anyway.

First there's me!
Then there's Sing, this typical Chinese guy whose English is a total fail (he has trouble understanding what π means).
Then there's Adrian, and I don't know whether it's true or not, but I think he's slightly mentally handicapped, and he has some sort of skin problem, and he has some sort of speech impairment. He's insanely tall and skinny though. I'm not judging, I'm just saying what I see.
Then there's Bryan Hong (who is the only person who's surname I know), who goes to my church. I was like 'phew', someone I know. But he just plays with his handphone.
Then there's the three Korean siblings, Soul (at least it's pronounced like that), Ara, and the other girl whose name I forgot.

I was like sitting next to Soul today, and he actually spoke to me.

Soul(S):Do u know how to do accounts?
Nigel(N):(Stunned) Uh... No... Sorry...
S:So are you doing accounts?
Nigel:(Still kinda stunned) Yeah, just not yet...
S:Okay..

*SILENCE*... Then

S:How old are you?
N: (WTF?) Try you guess? *Smiles
S:Oh no... *Shakes his head* I think ah, 19, 18, 17?
N: I'm 17 this Sunday.
S: Oh, so you're birthday is on this Sunday?
N: (That's what I said, duh) Yeah.
S:Oh, so you are new year birthday. *Laughs to himself*
N:(WTF) Ahh... Yeah...

*SILENCE* ...Then

S:So before here, where you study?
N: Singapore, but before that Sabah
S:Oh, so you are Singaporean.
N: (Why does everyone assume that?) No.
S: *says something about 'friend' and 'Singapore', can't understand*

S:So where you study before? TTSS?
N: (EWW NO) Nah, I studied at All Saints. Over thereee *makes pointing gestures in a random direction where I think Likas is*
S:Oh, it is government school?
N: Yeah.
S: Oh, I never hear of it. I went to Seri Insan.
N:(He did?) Oh okay.
S:Yeah. It is rubbish school
N: (XD XD XD XD) *laughs* Yeah, it is.

Okay, long story short, he just made fun of Seri Insan a lot lah XD

This is a picture of his...ah... Hair.

See that thing he's holding? He keeps READING something on it, and obviously I can't understand what it is, because it's in Korean. But every single minute after being distracted by accounts or something, he'll return to his gadget of wonder.

So far, so good. I'm actually hoping that I can skip one day of school a week so I can stay at home XD Cos I have other subjects to study for that isn't offered at the centre I attend.

First week gone! Have to study for my 2nd Theory test tomorrow. Oh God, if you could give me a birthday present, please bring her back, and let me pass my test, thanks.

No comments: