Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Looking Busy, Doing Nothing, or Starlight

Last night I was privileged enough to attend the Chief Minister of Sabah's, that is, Datuk Seri Panglima Haji Musa bin Haji Aman, birthday party. It was at his private residence and it went on well in to the night.

This blogpost is really going to be useless, because I'm not allowed to post any pictures about it, or say anything much about the party, but it was an interesting experience. I wasn't invited, of course, but I was asked by my mother to help out (my mum was organising the event). So apart from taking photographs here and there, I sat at the kelefe table far away from the rest of the tables with the other kelefe people (my mum's workers, the band, the sound and light guys) to eat and drink.

The food was gooood. Catered from Hyatt, it was a very good, free meal for me, heheh. Had like tons of sushi.

I really didn't do much there, but it was interesting to see what our CM is like in private. He's a very friendly man, he is.

A side note is that most people there was a Datuk, so if you shouted "Datuk!" probably half of the guests would turn around to look at you shout. Haha.

All in all, I think it went pretty well. So Happy Birthday, Datuk Seri, may you keep Sabah in working class conditions.

Did I mention it rained yesterday? Well it did, and guess who played in the rain?



All of our Chief Ministers have Wikipedia pages 0.0

No comments: