Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Coming, Whatya Want From Me

Can you see the clouds? Can you feel the chill? The rain's coming. And if it doesn't, then we'll just have to make do, but no thinking like that. Believe it's coming.

It's March already, and next week it's going to be April. More than a quarter way through there, means that time is ticking ticking ticking away. It's already been 17 years of my life, and here we all stand in 2010.

In 1993 I was born.
In 1994 I learned to read.
In 1995 I went to school.
I have no idea what happened in 1996.
In 1997 I went to London (I think, crap I can't remember).
In 1998 I almost graduated from Kindergarten, but I didn't.
In 1999 I actually did graduate.
In the beginning of the 2nd Millenium, I started public school.
In 2001 I went to Australia for the first time.
2002 was the most carefree year of my entire life. There was no stress, no worries, just plenty of fun, my family still intact.
2003 was when I started to grow up. Remember my mother caned me for getting bad results.
2004 was the year our choral speaking team went all the way to Penang. Good times. Not so good for my household though.
In 2005 we had UPSR. "WOAH", we thought. How insignificant, eh?
In 2006 took my first step as a Secondary schooler.
2007 was a roller coaster of emotions, and dissapointments, and generally not feeling very happy, but there were enough good moments to cover for that.
2008 was the best and worst year of my life.
In 2009, I added the most number of Facebook friends ever, bar none. Bittersweet year.

What else do you want, 2010? You want my sanity too? Come get some! You've still got
365-31-28-22=264 more days left to ruin it. I'm determined to survive this year, eventhough, as I predicted, it would suck.

Anyone up for paintball?

2 comments:

anime+achar said...

lolz.... that is no where near enough to summarize 2009.

Nijiru said...

Yes, ZeWei, it isn't at all.