Monday, February 23, 2009

Sad Dissatisfaction, or Retrace

It's easy to say goodbye.

It's what comes after that which is harder, I think.

Hmm... 

I really don't like boring people with my life, but I think MAYBE I shall today, we'll just see how this rant goes.

WARNING. If you can't be bothered to listen to a boring life, (maybe) stop NOW.

I haven't been able to access the internet for like a week plus, so sorry everyone. Not that anyone would really look forward to reading my posts anyway.

/I failed my Chemistry.
/Kossen messed up our History project by stage fright.
/Kai Shin, my roomate, 's face got smashed in by a metal pole, so we didn't go out like we planned.
/I got scolded 'cos my phone made noise during prep.
/Planetshakers came to my school, but I wasn't there, I was attending a choir at NUS.
/Watching Japanese Dramas (It's my Japanese speaking Singaporean/Shanghainese roomate, Ze Wei).
/I finally got my Sg number, plus new phone.
/Finished World Ends With You, unlocking Secret Reports.
/Playing Need For Speed: Most Wanted. Never thought I would get into racing games, but ramming police cars are so much fun(when are you EVER gonna be able to do that in real life?).
/Eating my misery away, with my best friend, the Pop Tart (I have like a box each of Raspberry, Cherry, Blueberry and Chocolate Fudge).

I need to come home. I need to.

How long more?
18 days, Nigel.

One of the dramas I'm watching now is about this guy who gets to retrace his steps because of some midget male fairy (it's typical Japanese) who sends him back into photo albums to change what past he had to change the end picture of the album or something like that.

I wish I could do that. But then, I wouldn't know what to change. I would stumble and probably do the same thing over again. How do I know that what I would change would change for the better instead of the worse?

Then again, time travel is way to confusing and consequential for me (and really, all of us) to comprehend. It just doesn't really make sense, does it?

I need to write. Maybe I'll start writing once more. Maybe I should. Give me something to do. Let me write. Let me let it out. Let all of it

Go.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey =) cheer up k? =)read the letter =)

God bless.. take care.

Joshua Ronald said...

haha. i failed chemistry too. XD so if I fail, there's nth no worry bout. hehe.
cheer up buddy.

p/s: you once told me, racing or sport games are stupid. hahahahaha. :)