Sunday, April 10, 2011

Welcome Back, Nigel, or Wonder of it All


I should seriously consider doing this regularly. Reading all of Carmelia's posts, dedicated and written just for my sake; it is a sort of guilt trip that makes me want to try, makes me want to write again.

Just the other day during Math class, I was writing a long paragraph on how stagnant my mind had become. How sad, that my once overly-stimulated brain, once able to handpick ideas out of the sky, became lazy and weak, and it became hard to find the appropriate words. In the end I had to (here I pause, thinking for the word I want to use) settle for the next best word, only to groan inwardly because I know there is a better word somewhere, nagging at my subconscious.

I don't know how many of you will be reading this, but if you are, I applaud you, and I raise my eyebrows at you, because... Because blogging is quite unheard of nowadays (or so it seems). This can be seen as my promise to you that I will try and do this more often.

There is just too much to say. Just too much. Looking back at blogposts of some of the people that I follow makes me feel extremely nostalgic.

I remember that I love words! I love to read! I love to write! What do I want to say?

Just two things.

The first, to Ri. I'm sorry.

The last, to Carm. I love you. Six months has come and gone, and I hope time passes faster and faster until.... Until it goes.

And remember, that no one does it better than E5.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To do but smile, what am I? :)