Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Need Tickets Now, or Life in Technicolor II

It's 4.26am. Freezing cold Melbourne weather. The heater's on (and I don't usually turn the heater on unless it's really cold, because I have to pay for the electricity bill, and the more electricity I use, the more I pay), so it must be pretty darn cold. That doesn't make for a very comfortable experience, and as much as I said that I would love the cold weather, I'm getting pretty tired and annoyed of it.

My Uni mates got Coldplay tickets today. I want them. Very badly. I still remember my sister, Kim, telling me that they were the number one band/artist/group that she would pay money to go and see, which is unusual, but excellent (I am proud of my sister) (who has gone to Super Junior as well, so yeah), as her taste in music is pretty darn good. Am gonna wake up Friday morning bright and early (if I'm not finishing up assignments) to buy them.

Week 12 already, 1st Semester of Uni is coming to an end. I feel as though I have not made any progress in my writing. That's not a good thing, see, so I'd better do something about that. The second half of this year I promise to:

Read More
Write More
Get a Freaking Job
Stop Buying Things from eBay
Take More Photographs
Play Some Music (Bring Bass Over?)
Stop Sleeping Late
Stop Lying To Self About Sleeping Late

That's to come, though.

No comments: