Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm Tired, But I Can't Afford To Be, or One Last Breath

HAAA. I am so tired. But I can't be tired. Because if I'm tired,

then that's it.

There are two types of streams in ACS(I), express and IP. I have no idea why they put me in IP (which is the apparent better one) but hey, I'm in it. And now to stay in, scholars are supposed to get the top 10% of the cohort. But the retarded thing is that 30% of the students in IP are scholars. THEN WHAT HAPPENS TO THE OTHER 20%???

So we have  to work, work, work, and be on our best behaviour so nobody can chuck us into express.

The days are getting more and more draining, and it's all I can do to not fall asleep in class. I fall asleep in my room instead. And I feel too exhausted to do any proper thing at all...

On a completely different note, Yap's doing ok... I need to be smart like her... Hardworking... My classmates ask me how I got the scholarship (not unkindly). They say I'm not smart like Ben, not hardworking like Tuan, not sporty like Sean. I don't know how to reply them. So I don't. I just need to stay in IP.

So I must not facebook. It's too much of a time-waster. Well, not too much anyway.

I hate it when people blog music lyrics. It's ridiculous.
I hate it when people ask you what's wrong.
I hate it when chips drops on the floor and I can't eat them. I kinda still do.

The light is
On, But why is he not doing
Anything? The light
Is on, and the music plays,
And the winds blow in to
The Room. The
Light is on, and
He's asleep. Or
Is He?
The Light Is On.
Turn it off.
Please?
Thank you.  

*Yawn. I need a breather. A long one.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I'm sure you can do it, Nigel. =)