Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Almost Time, or Right Round

Every single day that I've been home has been most of a whirlind for me.

Well, Friday doesn't count, but I already met one of my ex-schoolmates at the airport. Like, wow!

Saturday was soo soo soo much fun, got to meet everyone plus other things :)

Sunday went out with friends.

Monday went to JR's house, to sleep over, because

Tuesday had to go to the mangrove place together. Met alot of people again.

Wednesday went out with Jess to go watch movie again, then Worship Practice. Jamming screamo versions= SO much fun XD

Thursday waited three whole hours(plus more), then went out with friends from school again.

It's been wonderfully tiring, but there are some things that have really bummed me out.

Firstly, why did I get kicked out of the worship team? That, I must say, is real sad, when people like Addie Choon is still in it.

Secondly, why do goverment establishments have to waste everyone's time? I mean seriously. 3 hours? I could take a nap with that time (I actually did).

I havn't done much homework... I'm so dead. I can't wait till like the June holidays man. I just can't. Eventhough I'm back, it still doesn't feel enough for me. The prospect of going back in a few days time to face the horendous life before is not at all comforting.

Ah well. At least the time spent here was well spent. Had lotsa fun :)

Now, I have to go do my work, and that it's back all the way to Singapore again. Right round again.

5 comments:

Joshua said...

You're not kicked out of the worship team la. That was the name list from the recent new people welcome party. Printed it out so I could add names that were missing. You might have noticed not only your name was missing. I think my name wasn't there too? :P Btw, all the 'outstation' ppl's names usually aren't in the list coz we never know when they'll be back and can't roster them, hehe. But usually if you're back you can get reinstated. :D and you're always welcome to join practices. Glad you had fun stoning. :)

almatari said...

i told u u were a patient guy! 3 hours man! crazy kah?

Unknown said...

Saturday was FUN. I know :)

jamie said...

get a chatbox nigelie

Joshua Ronald said...

yeah, get a chat box man. ahaha.
told u, u weren't kicked out. ;)